Aum Productions Limited Terms and Conditions
- You agree to any additional terms and conditions of entry that may be set by the Promoter and/or the Venue at the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the full transaction amount you originally paid.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme, if any.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through authorised points of sale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Your personal information is held by Aum Productions Limited, the Promoter and/or the Venue whose event you are booking tickets to. It will not be sold or passed on to any other party. If you’ve opted to receive email updates from Aum Productions Limited and have provided an email address, you will be sent regular Aum Productions Limited email newsletters. You can opt out of these at any time.
1. Aum Productions Limited will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Aum Productions Limited does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law Aum Productions Limited will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. Aum Productions Limited will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Aum Productions Limited may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.Aum Productions Limited may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).